Kinematics and Dynamics¶
Kinematics and Dynamics for Robotics and Computer Vision, etc.
- EuclideanSpace - Mathematics and Computing
- Eigen Space transformations
- tf2 (ROS) is the second generation of the transform library, which lets the user keep track of multiple coordinate frames over time
- Kindr - Kinematics and Dynamics for Robotics
- ethz-asl/minkindr: A minimal library for transformations, following the kindr interface. Uses active quaternions of rotation in Hamilton notation.
- RBDL: Rigid Body Dynamics Library
- orocos KDL: Kinematics and Dynamics Library
- Spatial Vectors and Rigid-Body Dynamics: Spatial vectors are 6D vectors that simplify the task of describing, analysing, and calculating rigid-body dynamics
- ethz-asl/geodetic_utils: Simple library for converting coordinates to/from several geodetic frames (lat/lon, ECEF, ENU, NED, etc.)
- posest: A C/C++ Library for Robust 6DoF Pose Estimation from 3D-2D Correspondences
- Visualizing Quaternions
- Rigid Body Dynamics Algorithms